Pro Bono IT Consulting
At A1 Technologies, we believe it is our responsibility to build a company that supports its team, its customers, and the wider community.
Supporting the wider community is achieved in two ways; indirectly, by building a sustainable, ethical, and profitable company, and directly, by finding opportunities to deliver value to charitable organisations and disadvantaged businesses, i.e. businesses affected by the 2019/2020 bushfires.
We allocate roughly 10% of our time each month as pro bono IT and Technology consulting to charitable organisations and disadvantaged businesses. If you know of an organisation that could benefit from our services, please drop their details in the form and we will follow up to see if we are a good fit for each other.
- A few T&C’s.
- • Referred business must be based in Australia.
- • Referred businesses must be a registered, operating charity organisation.
- • Services offered pro bono are limited to IT consulting, strategy, and advisory. Pro bono does not include technical support, subscriptions, licensing, hardware, software, etc.
- • A1 Technologies has full discretion as to the businesses that offer pro bono services to.
- • A1 Technologies may withdraw the offer, or terminate pro bono services at any time without notifcation.
- • All pro bono engagements will need to sign a pro bono agreement supplied by A1 Technologies.