Ensure you have the right partner behind you.
- Microsoft Certified Engineers, Architects, and Experts.
- More than 20 years of experience.
- Trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands.
How We Help With Your Microsoft 365 Journey
Plan & Design
Build & Migrate
Run & Operate
How Microsoft 365 Benefits Your Business
- Increase FlexibilityMicrosoft 365 gives your business the flexibility to scale rapidly without technology impediments. Your business can scale up or down as needed so that your team can continue to work with the tools they are familiar with as you grow, you don’t have to change to a new system or adapt to new tools.
- Improve CommunicationsOne of the main benefits of Microsoft 365 is the capability to work from anywhere as long as you have internet connectivity. This is particularly beneficial for companies with multiple locations, remote employees or employees who travel often.
- Increase CollabortionEveryone who needs to contribute to or edit a document (or spreadsheet, or presentation, etc.), can work on the same version (and get real-time changes) rather than having multiple copies. Versioning is also included in case you need to go to back to an older version.
- Lower CostsBecause office runs in the cloud, you don’t need servers for your website, emails or document storage. The cost savings can be substantial; Removing onsite servers will reduce ongoing hardware and maintenance costs and eliminate hardware migration projects every 4 - 5 years.
Other Microsoft 365 Services
SharePoint Data Migration
Need help migrating to SharePoint Online (SPO) and OneDrive For Business (ODFB). We can help design, deploy, manage and optimise.
Microsoft 365 Security Assessment
Check out our free Microsoft 365 Security Assessment to help you secure and optimise your environment.
Why A1 Technologies
We Deliver. ConsistentlyWe're committed to providing solutions and services that genuinely support our customers and enable their businesses to thrive. We hold ourselves accountable and ensure we deliver what we say we’re going to deliver.
Experience. You Can Rely OnOur team have been working in different sectors of technology for almost 20 years. We have broad industry knowledge coupled with deep expertise in cloud solutions, application development, and devops.
Responsive. ReliableHelping your business thrive in the cloud isn’t a set-and-forget project. You need a partner that is reliable and responsive. Whether it is a quick question or a mission critical issue, we’re here to help.
Benefit from the trust and expertise that comes with a Microsoft Gold partner.
Need Help With Something Else?
IT Consultancy and Professional services from strategic planning through to project management, and virtual CIO/CTO.
Managed IT Services
Our Managed Services offerings give you a full range of enterprise-class IT services without enterprise-sized investments. If it's in your Infrastructure Stack, we can help you Manage it.
Recent blog posts
- Microsoft ATP policies provide organizations with advanced security features that help protect against threats and cybercrimes. With the rise in threat rates daily,...
- Dynamics 365 for SMEs is the ultimate game-changer for small to medium-sized businesses. It allows them to compete with their competitors by leveraging...
- Microsoft TSI is a philanthropic movement launched by the company back in 2017, aiming to empower nonprofits to leverage Microsoft technology. By choosing...