A1 Technologies have been building network and communications solutions for some of Australia’s most successful brands for nearly 20 years. Whether it’s a new SD-WAN solution or a migration from an MPLS or VPN solution, we can help design, deploy, and maintain outstanding SD-WANs for your business or IT team.
- Better Connectivity
- Less Downtime
- Increased Productivity
A1 Technologies can help with your end-to-end WAN requirements from design services, to data links, managed (NGFW) hardware, and managed services (such as security hardening).
How We Can Help With SD-WAN
Design and Architecture
A1 Technologies can help design and architect traditional VPN or SD-WAN solutions using a variety of communication backbones (Fibre, NBN, 4G, etc.) and for a range of budgets.
The key to a good deployment is good architecture, management, and testing. We can help deploy, support, debug your SD-WAN solutions as a one-time project or as ongoing partner services.
Already have an SD-WAN solution in place, but, not sure how to optimise or manage it effectively? We can help you maintain solid links and optimise for increased efficiency.
Auditing and Security Hardening
Are you confident your WAN solution is secure? We can run one-time audit and security hardening projects or offer a managed service to ensure your infrastructure is secure and compliant.
Benefits of SD-WAN
- Increased FlexibilitySoftware-defined wide area networks (SD-WAN) give tremendous flexibility and scalable at your fingertips. Traditional MPLS needs an ISP to help deploy and maintain them. With SD-WAN that has all changed, giving ultimate control back to your IT team and End Users.
- Simplified OperationsThrough features such as zero-touch provisioning, centralised management, and integration and automation using a single pane of glass means your IT and business operations will be more efficient and more effective.
- Improved SecurityUtilising next-generation firewalls (NGFW) such as Meraki and Fortinet means your WAN is the most secure solution, utilising best-of-breed technologies. Whether you need help with edge security, application control, web filtering, or path control, we have you covered.
- Lower CostSD-WANs bring tremendous cost saving over traditional MPLS solutions. Now you can utilise cheap public-facing internet solutions such as fibre or NBN, but, get the same level of resiliency and security as a traditional solution.
Why A1 Technologies?
We Deliver. ConsistentlyWe're committed to providing IT solutions and services that genuinely support our customers and enable their businesses to thrive. We hold ourselves accountable and ensure we deliver what we say we’re going to deliver.
Experience. You Can Rely OnOur team brings over 20 years of experience across diverse tech sectors, giving you both broad industry knowledge and deep expertise in IT Services, Cloud, and Communications solutions.
Reliable. ResponsiveGenuinely supporting our customers means being consistently reliable and responsive. On average, our response times are less than 30 minutes and our resolution times are less than 2 hours.
“I would like to thank A1 and commend you for your excellent work. A1 delivered beyond my expectations and we are very excited by the options you have given us…”
Sandra Whitaker – IT Manager, New South Wales Nurses and Midwives’ Association
“Having worked with a number of IT support companies over the years, I can confidently say that the team at A1 is a standout. They have outperformed for responsiveness, quality of advice and reasonable costs. I have referred them to other businesses, and I will refer them again in the future.”
Nigel Poole – CEO, Matter Design
“Excellent experienced team who can quickly understand the pressures of a business and help prioritise.”
Mark Woodhouse – CFO, JD Sports
“We can now access everything we need to from any device, anywhere, anytime. The efficiency and time saving have been far better than we expected.”
David Grant – CEO, Wahl Australia
“The level of confidence and certainty [we now have] with our IT infrastructure is invaluable.”
Christian Payne – CTO, Humaniti
“We have experienced a marked improvement in internet speed, collaboration, and productivity. It has been a great experience working with A1.”
Monique Bolland – Brand Manager & Co-founder
“Thanks for being so responsive and resolving our technical issues.”
Wes Quick – CEO, Expella
“The team at A1 are always extremely helpful and efficient.”
Nikki Brant – Office Manager, Acid Green
“We have found A1 to be super responsive to all of our service calls. The team are very knowledgeable and are always able to address our numerous and varied needs”
Eden Skyring – CFO, Coombes Property Group
Recent Articles Worth Checking Out
- Maintaining employees’ productivity has always been a challenge for organisations, and they are constantly working to find solutions that can help them scale...
- Cutting-edge technologies like Microsoft Dynamics 365 help organisations achieve many crucial business goals. Like every other solution, what you successfully extract out of...
- Hybrid workplace models are changing how and where we used to work as traditional tools fail to meet the new demands of the...