What Is HyperConverged Infrastructure?
Hypverconverged Infrastructure (HCI) allows separate server, storage, and network arrays to be replaced with a single agile, scalable, and robust solution. HCI combines compute, storage, networking, and virtualisation resources to save time and money that would have been spent on deployment, management, footprint, and power.
Scale Incrementally To Meet Your Needs
How We Help With Your HCI Journey
Plan & Design
Build & Migrate
Run & Operate
Benefits of Hyperconverged Infrastructure
- Lower CostsHCI can be dramatically less expensive than traditional infrastructure such as SAN environments when designed and deployed correctly. Multiple vendors and software licenses, paying for specialists, increasing power and cooling costs, and expense of provisioning storage all can be significantly reduced with the implementation of hyperconverged infrastructure.
- Reduce Complexity and ManagementHyperconverged Infrastructure is the way to “tidy up” your datacenter presence or on-prem infrastructure —simplifying operations by consolidating key elements, reducing footprint, and managing your entire infrastructure from one pane of glass.
- Improve ScalabilityIT environments are going multi-cloud, and legacy infrastructure isn’t built to make companies successful in a hybrid cloud world. Companies need modern, innovative solutions that are driven by smart software, such as Hyperconverged Infrastructure to leverage the cloud fully.
Why A1 Technologies
We Deliver. ConsistentlyWe're committed to providing solutions and services that genuinely support our customers and enable their businesses to thrive. We hold ourselves accountable and ensure we deliver what we say we’re going to deliver.
Experience. You Can Rely OnOur team have been working in different sectors of technology for almost 20 years. We have broad industry knowledge coupled with deep expertise in cloud solutions, application development, and devops.
Responsive. ReliableHelping your business thrive in the cloud isn’t a set-and-forget project. You need a partner that is reliable and responsive. Whether it is a quick question or a mission critical issue, we’re here to help.
Need Help With Something Else?
IT Consultancy and Professional services from strategic planning through to project management, and virtual CIO/CTO.
Managed IT Services
Our Managed Services offerings give you a full range of enterprise-class IT services without enterprise-sized investments. If it's in your Infrastructure Stack, we can help you Manage it.
Recent blog posts
- When it comes to integrating cloud infrastructure (e.g. Microsoft Cloud) into your operations or enhancing your existing setup, it’s pretty easy to become...
- The role of a CFO has undergone a massive transformation in recent times. The CFO of today cannot be limited to managing books...
- You have a fleet of mobile and remote devices for your workplace. You have a great setup for SharePoint for your users. But...