Microsoft 365 SharePoint Online
Microsoft 365 SharePoint is a broad platform that can be used for a number of business outcomes. Today, SharePoint Online (SPO) is commonly used as the backend file repository service for Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) which in turns enabled file syncing and file sharing to local workstations.
The Right SharePoint Online Partner
We have helped migrate and manage some of Australia’s most trusted brands into Microsoft 365 SharePoint and OneDrive, how can we help your business?
How We Help With Your Microsoft 365 Journey
Plan & Design
Build & Migrate
Run & Operate
How Microsoft 365 Benefits Your Business
- Increase ProductivitySharePoint and OneDrive allow your company to streamline and automate key business processes. It’s easier than ever to share data, track information, manage documents, work on group projects, and much more. Customise your workflows using Microsoft Flow and PowerApps to best suit the unique needs of your staff members, maximising ease of use and productivity. A more productive workforce means better business efficiency and profitability.
- Increase Security and VisibilitySecurity is a significant concern for the modern-day business. Sophisticated cyber-attacks, fraud schemes, and system hacks can leak sensitive information about your brand or your customers. Poor communication security can compromise the integrity and reputation of your company. Letting information fall through the cracks could expose your company to a major breach, data losses, and bad press.
- Increase CollabortionEveryone who needs to contribute to or edit a document (or spreadsheet, or presentation, etc.), can work on the same version (and get real-time changes) rather than having multiple copies. Versioning is also included in case you need to go to back to an older version.
- Lower CostsSharePoint and OneDrive can save your company money. Having a total cloud solution eliminates the cost of a separate cloud account and data storage plan. Also, cleaning up and simplifying your operating systems can prevent wasted dollars spent on fixing bugs and patching problems. You can save time, money, and stress with SharePoint and OneDrive.
Why A1 Technologies
We Deliver. ConsistentlyWe're committed to providing solutions and services that genuinely support our customers and enable their businesses to thrive. We hold ourselves accountable and ensure we deliver what we say we’re going to deliver.
Experience. You Can Rely OnOur team have been working in different sectors of technology for almost 20 years. We have broad industry knowledge coupled with deep expertise in cloud solutions, application development, and devops.
Responsive. ReliableHelping your business thrive in the cloud isn’t a set-and-forget project. You need a partner that is reliable and responsive. Whether it is a quick question or a mission critical issue, we’re here to help.
How Else Can We Help?
IT Consultancy and Professional services from strategic planning through to project management, and virtual CIO/CTO.
Managed IT Services
Our Managed Services offerings give you a full range of enterprise-class IT services without enterprise-sized investments. If it's in your Infrastructure Stack, we can help you Manage it.
Recent blog posts
- AWS vs Azure, Azure or AWS? When you’re trying to decide which cloud computing services to use for your business this will often...
- Do you need a number of people in your workplace to use the same email address? Perhaps it’s email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com. With...
- Wished that you had a little more assistance in composing your emails, documents, and online posts? Struggle to say what you want clearly...