What is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 is a suite of products and services designed to facilitate and improve business collaboration and productivity. Most businesses would know Microsoft 365 from their productivity tools such as Outlook, Word, and Excel but the range of services goes far beyond these tools and can be incredibly powerful assets when leveraged properly.
Ensure you have the right partner behind you.
- Microsoft Certified Engineers, Architects, and Experts.
- More than 20 years of IT experience.
- Trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands.
How We Help With Your Microsoft 365 Journey
Plan & Design
Build & Migrate
Run & Operate
How Microsoft 365 Benefits Your Business
- Increase FlexibilityMicrosoft 365 gives your business the flexibility to scale rapidly without technology impediments. Your business can scale up or down as needed so that your team can continue to work with the tools they are familiar with as you grow, you don’t have to change to a new system or adapt to new tools.
- Improve CommunicationsOne of the main benefits of Microsoft 365 is the capability to work from anywhere as long as you have internet connectivity. This is particularly beneficial for companies with multiple locations, remote employees or employees who travel often.
- Increase CollabortionEveryone who needs to contribute to or edit a document (or spreadsheet, or presentation, etc.), can work on the same version (and get real-time changes) rather than having multiple copies. Versioning is also included in case you need to go to back to an older version.
- Lower CostsBecause office runs in the cloud, you don’t need servers for your website, emails or document storage. The cost savings can be substantial; Removing onsite servers will reduce ongoing hardware and maintenance costs and eliminate hardware migration projects every 4 - 5 years.
Other Microsoft 365 Services
SharePoint Data Migration
Need help migrating to SharePoint Online (SPO) and OneDrive For Business (ODFB). We can help design, deploy, manage and optimise.
Microsoft 365 Security Assessment
Check out our free Microsoft 365 Security Assessment to help you secure and optimise your environment.
Why A1 Technologies
We Deliver. ConsistentlyWe're committed to providing solutions and services that genuinely support our customers and enable their businesses to thrive. We hold ourselves accountable and ensure we deliver what we say we’re going to deliver.
Experience. You Can Rely OnOur team have been working in different sectors of technology for almost 20 years. We have broad industry knowledge coupled with deep expertise in cloud solutions, application development, and devops.
Responsive. ReliableHelping your business thrive in the cloud isn’t a set-and-forget project. You need a partner that is reliable and responsive. Whether it is a quick question or a mission critical issue, we’re here to help.
Need Help With Something Else?
IT Consultancy and Professional services from strategic planning through to project management, and virtual CIO/CTO.
Managed IT Services
Our Managed Services offerings give you a full range of enterprise-class IT services without enterprise-sized investments. If it's in your Infrastructure Stack, we can help you Manage it.
Recent blog posts
- The role of a CFO has undergone a massive transformation in recent times. The CFO of today cannot be limited to managing books...
- You have a fleet of mobile and remote devices for your workplace. You have a great setup for SharePoint for your users. But...
- Since the pandemic hit early in 2020, organisations have been coping with the new reality of a remote workforce and will only continue...